TigerzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TigerzMS! We are a v.62 server with Hamachi! D: srry guys :]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to close the server FOR NOW. I have my senior year coming up, trying to get a job and just alot of stuff to do this year. I will put it back up next year possibly. I am sorry to disappoint but i will let everyone know when its back up if your willing to leave your email address! =) Have fun!
Latest topics
» Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 am by [Owner] Misty

» Heya :)
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 am by franskeeh

» Download?
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 am by franskeeh

» Re: Re: Suggestion/Bug
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am by Yoseen

» Suggestion/Bug
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:20 pm by [Owner] Misty

» Well I guess i will be first. =)
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:22 pm by [Owner] Misty

» Have any bugs?
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:04 pm by [Owner] Misty

» Might have some ideas?
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 pm by [Owner] Misty

» Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =)
Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm by [Owner] Misty

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Vote here!
MapleStory Top 100 MapleStory Private Servers Maple Story Top 200 - Maple Story Private Servers MMORPG & MPOG Free server topofgames.com MMORPG & MPOG Free server MapleStory Private Servers Private Servers Top 100 List maplestory private server Maple Story Private Servers Top 100 | MapleStory Private Server list

Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Owner] Misty
Admin/Owner
[Owner] Misty

Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) Empty
PostSubject: Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =)   Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm

This thread is where you post your issues about Tigerz MS. If you don't get a fast enough answer on here, then please send [Owner]queenblades on Hamachi. =)
Also, no foul language please...be nice to eachother.

Hope you have a good day! =D

Some issues you might be having:
1. Not a registered ID.

2. Already signed in error.

3. No characters appearing even though you already made one after choosing world and channel.

4. Disconnecting when you choose a character.

5. Get an error when trying to go into the server saying "missing WzMss.dll" or anything like that.

Solutions to the problems:
The solution to the problems 1-4 i have no idea how to fix, i can only fix it temporarily by restarting the server but more likely they will happen again. Or you can just keep trying to get on when you get those errors. After a while of trying they will end up working.

Solution to Solution 5 is Look up the WzMss.dll online and download it. It means the v62 maplestory that you download didnt have that file, and that file is needed for the server. Let me know if its actually the v62 maplestory I have in the downloads section, so i am able to upload it for ya. =)

Hope all of this helps!
Back to top Go down
https://tigerzms.board-directory.net

Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TigerzMS :: Problems-
Jump to: