TigerzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TigerzMS! We are a v.62 server with Hamachi! D: srry guys :]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I have decided to close the server FOR NOW. I have my senior year coming up, trying to get a job and just alot of stuff to do this year. I will put it back up next year possibly. I am sorry to disappoint but i will let everyone know when its back up if your willing to leave your email address! =) Have fun!
Latest topics
» Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 am by [Owner] Misty

» Heya :)
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 am by franskeeh

» Download?
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:49 am by franskeeh

» Re: Re: Suggestion/Bug
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am by Yoseen

» Suggestion/Bug
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:20 pm by [Owner] Misty

» Well I guess i will be first. =)
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:22 pm by [Owner] Misty

» Have any bugs?
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:04 pm by [Owner] Misty

» Might have some ideas?
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 pm by [Owner] Misty

» Are you having issues? Came to the right place! =)
Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm by [Owner] Misty

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Vote here!
MapleStory Top 100 MapleStory Private Servers Maple Story Top 200 - Maple Story Private Servers MMORPG & MPOG Free server topofgames.com MMORPG & MPOG Free server MapleStory Private Servers Private Servers Top 100 List maplestory private server Maple Story Private Servers Top 100 | MapleStory Private Server list

Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[Owner] Misty
Admin/Owner
[Owner] Misty

Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D   Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Hallo and welcome to Tigerz MS! We are a good maplestory private server, still working on alot of errors we need fixed. Practically new, need alot more players. =) The rates are 4000x, 1000x, 100x. We have nice GMs, currently looking for new GMs that are RELIABLE, nice, dont get pissed off at people easily. I am also looking for someone that knows how to fix log in issues for the server. =( They reallyyy annoy me lol. But the server has working rings, hopefully soon working weddings, monsters in the FM, legit, Rebirth, and plenty more i cant really think of right now =)
The server requires Hamachi, sadly..im sorry that it does, but i just cant risk doing port forwarding and it ruining my internet, it annoys the family. I know everyone says it doesnt mess with it, but i just don't want to risk anything..I will try it when i go to college in a year, please bare with me. The server is NOT going anywhere, no matter what anyone says. The server is here to stay for good! =)
I know this intro isn't good, i had a better one but someone that got pissed off at me for making my own guild after quitting his, decided to delete all the posts. so yea..
PLEASE vote on the left side bar, if you dont want to do them all, only the top 3 actually really matters. I hope to see ya all in game! =)
Happy Tigering! drunken What a Face Twisted Evil Very Happy Smile Wink Like a Star @ heaven I love you lol! farao sunny rendeer geek jocolor queen
Back to top Go down
https://tigerzms.board-directory.net
blazedup183

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D   Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 am

Hey missy or Myssi Very Happy hmm i just wannna kno how to make a MAPLESTORY private server. Maybe me and you could Work on it i kno how to put it NON Hamachi i knohow to HOst and alote more stufff so plsss reply back or Chat with my in my Yahoo email juchiha18@yahoo.com Thank you!! lol!

Last edited by blazedup183 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DIDT MAKE SENCE AT THE BEGGINING :lol!:)
Back to top Go down
blazedup183

PostSubject: + I KNO HOW TO FIX ERRORS AND BUGS   Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 am

Helloo missy again when i read e very thing you said well i kno how to put it NON HAMACHI| NO BUGS | Every thing fix| every commands Working 100 % I kno how to make a Loging Page so players could sign in into ur server and i kno how to fix items gears weps anything i kno how to add NPC well reply me!! king
Back to top Go down
blazedup183

PostSubject: YAHO!!!   Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 am

GO TO YAHOO! lol! afro What a Face Laughing king cherry albino santa sunny rendeer farao geek
Back to top Go down
blazedup183

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D   Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm

mysty plsss goo
Back to top Go down
franskeeh

franskeeh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D   Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:36 am

Hello there Wink
just a question, are you a active owner? because I'm pretty tired of owners that only come online once in 2 days for like 10 minutes...

(It wont matter if you are not online much, but its just a question for confirmation)
Back to top Go down
[Owner] Misty
Admin/Owner
[Owner] Misty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D   Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 am

I am pretty active, but i just been quite busy lately..=/
Back to top Go down
https://tigerzms.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D   Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Tigerz MS! =D
Page 1 of 1